Terms & Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person(s) hiring from Playsafe to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Any and all equipment/products supplied by Playsafe are subject to these terms and conditions.
Therefore please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castles/Inflatables/games at all times.
- Please ensure no-one over the age specified (dependent on the bouncy castle/inflatable/games hired) uses the equipment.
- Strictly No adults are to use a Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game unless specified for adult use.
- Always ensure that children are not attempting somersaults, pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Anyone misbehaving is to be removed from the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game to prevent injury to others.
- Strictly no sand to be taken onto the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game as this causes unnecessary ware and tare and is subject to a cleaning fee*
- No foods, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game, which will avoid choking and mess. (Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty or damaged condition then the person(s) hiring may incur a cleaning or replacement/ repair charge)*.
- Please ensure that any safety equipment provided is used at all times, e.g. mats, helmets, neck braces.
- No water fights are to happen on/around/near the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game or the blower.
- The RCD circuit breaker provided must be used at ALL times.
- In the interests of safety it is imperative that we drive stakes into the ground to secure the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game situated on grass or drill anchor bolts in to the ground to secure on concrete. Our stakes/bolts will penetrate to a depth of approximately 300mm so there should be no problem with us damaging underground pipes or cables as they are supposed to be deeper than this. If we do inadvertently cause damage to underground services we cannot be held responsible for the repair costs.
- Please occasionally check that the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game is still securely pegged down.
- Dogs, cats or any other animals are not allowed on any Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game, they should also be kept under control around the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game.
- No toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game.
- No food, drink or cigarettes are to be taken into the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game. No silly string, party poppers, glow sticks or face paints are to be taken onto the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game, they contain a dye which can cause permanent stains and is subject to a cleaning fee*
- No smoking, barbeques, fires or fireworks are to be used near the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the inflatable walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed, please ensure everyone using it is made aware of this.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time. If the children are colliding into each other then it is overcrowded
- Please ensure that children are clothed appropriately and all shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges must be removed before using the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game.
- Please refrain from standing on or near the safety mats as this can cause damage and greatly reduces the visual clearance and space needed to enter and exit the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game.
- Never switch the blower on and off while the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game is in use, doing so is very dangerous and can also cause the blower to overheat.
- Children are to be prevented from jumping on the front step as they could easily bounce off the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game and get hurt. The step is there to assist children in getting on or off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable as indeed any child who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game be switched off. Any minor wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event of strong winds, we would have to cancel the bouncy castle/inflatable/game, it is very dangerous to use a bouncy castle/inflatable/game in high winds, if the wind picks up during your hire please remove the children immediately and switch the bouncy castle/inflatable/game off. Please call us if you are unsure if the wind speed is dangerous.
- If the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game is dirty or damaged when collected or has been stolen the hirer will be liable for the full repair*, replacement* or cleaning cost*. This also applies to ancillary items such as blowers RCD's, extension leads, safety mats, etc.
- The fan which keeps the Bouncy Castle/inflatable/game inflated is a demanding electrical appliance, we cannot be held responsible for inadequacies in your power supply which can cause it to overheat and/or subsequently fail, run properly or cut-out.
- If weather conditions are unpredictable on the day of your booking eg high wind or rain, we will telephone you that morning to discuss your options, or cancel/ rearrange for a future date, at no additional cost or a full refund.
*Cleaning charges start from £50. *Repairs will be quoted from a professional repair specialist. *Replacement Items will be charged at full product replacement value.
The cost of delivering to a particular area will be revealed when you choose this area. Delivery charges are subject to the Delivery Address/Postcode and not the Home Address/Postcode. We may be able to deliver outside the areas available on our website. If you are outside of the areas shown on our website, please contact us to see if we can help you out.
If we are unable to provide your delivery due to adverse weather, vehicle failure, illness or any other factor, we will inform you of this at the earliest possible opportunity and provide a full refund. Delivery times can be arranged during the booking process.
Please ensure that there is adequate space for our products, that the location our products will be sited is accessible, and that you have cleared the area of mess and debris. We will be unable to provide a refund if we cannot deliver your product due to a lack of space or accessibility or due to an inappropriate location.
Please ensure that the access area is clear of all litter, rubbish and animal waste.
Please ensure that you (the customer) will be there at the agreed delivery time to meet the driver as you will need to sign our hire terms & conditions, if you are unable to be there eg: Wedding/Christening etc we can arrange to send them in the post for you to return prior to the delivery date.
Any discrepancy with a booking will be deemed as a “Pending booking” and not a “Confirmed booking” until any issue has been resolved.